Oo goes from launching two failed startups, one with Buffer App co-founder Joel Gascoigne to launching a SAAS business in Nigeria.Along the way he’s been credited with almost single handedly galvanizing the tech ecosystem in Lagos, Nigeria. Through grit, determination and old fashioned hustle he’s building a new business that is changing the face of call center operations.
What you will learn
- The Big Idea
- How and why he got into the technology space (Gbedu.fm, Myonepage.com,Fonebase labs)
- His passion for problem solving as the basis for starting any business
- How he and his co-founder operate
- The challenges in the Nigerian technology industry
- Early success and what success means to him
- His prediction for the Nigerian tech industry in 2014.
- Key advice to new Startups: Work with quality in mind. Build your best product with whatever resources you have at the moment
Words of Wisdom
- Get a 9 to 5 job and start your business on the side
- Learn processes and systems in world class organizations and implement them ruthlessly in your startup
- Always work with committed driven cofounders
Books and Resources